Regency XL 2002 Bariatric Manual WheelchairThe Regency Wheelchair can be configured in many ways to meet your needs. Send us a note with your specific chair needs and we will put together a rock bottom quote for you.
Designed for optimal bariatric patient transport as well hospital and clinical use, the Regency 5600 wheelchairs are built with a heavy-duty frame reinforced at all critical load-bearing points to support a wide variety of patients. With its available seat widths ranging from 24″ – 28″, this heavy-duty wheelchair accommodates multiple options for patient comfort and mobility.
- Robust, steel-reinforced frame
- Comfortable, easy-to-clean black nylon upholstery
- Adjustable-length swingaway footrests or elevating legrests with durable black footplates
- Removable desk-length or full-length arms with padded armrests
- Rear 24″ x 1″ wheels with black handrims and non-marking polyurethane tires
- 600 lbs (272.2o kg) weight capacity – evenly distributed
- Designed to meet the requirements of Medicare code: K0007
- Brand: Gendron
- Product Type: Wheelchair
- Width: 24", 26", 28"
ResourcesProduct SheetUser Manual
Weight: 55 lbs
Dimensions: 34x40x40 in
Weight Capacity: 600 lbs
Color: Black nylon upholstery