1-Step Platform for Film, CR, and DR Systems
Combination Step and Platform Positioning Equipment
The superior design of our two step radiographic imaging platform provides the perfect conditions for better knee x-rays, foot x-rays, lower back and hip x-rays, as well as ankle x-rays. Sturdy and convenient, our platform will provide comfort and support for all leg and weight bearing x-ray needs.
Our radiographic imaging platform places the patient in the optimal position for easy capture of the highest quality weight-bearing x-ray images and is effective when used with wide range of radiology equipment. This positioning platform is also designed with safety grab bars to provide stability for patients both young and old.
- Designed for patients weighing up to 450 pounds
- Used with film, CR and DR systems
- Designed for use with bucky or fixed cassette. Choose the correct model for your system.
- Easily portable with built-in rollers and grab bars
- Provides safe and easy positioning for weight-bearing poses
- Keeps patient as close to the image plate as possible to ensure high quality images
- Three image panel placement locations provide great versatility in posing the patient for optimal images
- Easy to keep clean, the platform is made from germ-resistant, nonporous polyethylene
For DR Systems: Canon CXDI-50, 60, Philips SkyPlate Small & Large24305-C55
For CR Systems and the following DR Systems: Canon CXDI-55, 70, 80, 401C, 501, 701C, 801C, G.E., Carestream DRX-1, Fuji FDR D-EVO, Konica Minolta Aero DR, AGFA, Samsung S3025-W, Samsung S4335-W, Samsung S4343-W24305-SY
For DR Systems: Siemens Ysio, GE Flash Pad, Philips Wireless24305-GE
For DR Systems: GE XR650, GE AMX 700 DIMENSIONS:
Notes: In order to insure the safety of both customers and patients by avoiding inadvertent contamination, any registered medical device cannot be returned if it has been opened.
- Top Platform Height: 8"
- Length: 17"
- Width: 19.5"
- Handle Height: 45"
- Step Height: 7 3/4"
- 69 Lbs
Weight: 69 lbs
Dimensions: 24x24x53 in
Brand: Clear Image Devices
Weight Capacity: 350 lbs