Brewer Company 135AS Saddle Stool
Benefits of a Saddle Stool
Deeper breathing occurs due to the stretching of the torso allowing for better circulation, resulting in less fatigue.
Improved mobility and reach is easily achieved as the legs are free to “scoot” around the operatory, while remaining seated.
Better posture as the vertebrae discs align naturally, resulting in immediate improved posture with less spinal muscle degeneration.
Tension relief in the shoulder and neck area due to the improved positioning of the thoracic and cervical spine.
• Narrower 13” upholstered seat design
• Press on ring for easy height adjustment
• Turn ring to conveniently adjust level of dynamic motion
• 23” diameter cast aluminum base w/large castors
• 250 lb. weight capacity
Sitting on the 135DSS Stool
- Always approach the stool from the back and stand to one side.
- Swing other leg over the back of the stool and be seated. (When swinging your leg over the stool, make sure the stool has not rolled away before sitting.)
- Lift the adjustment lever until feet are flat on the floor. Thighs should angle downward at approximately 45o. The stool is now at your proper ergonomic height.
- Proper ergonomic seated back position: Hips tilted forward, deep low back curve.
- Adjust work surface so the user’s forearms are in a horizontal position, or sloping downward at a maximum of 3o-4o.
Stool Type: Adjustable
Color: Dove Grey, Raven Wing Black, Papyrus
Height Range: 24" - 32", 21" - 27"