Portable DR Panel Protection - Large Format Avoid the $80,000 Oops!The DR Panel Protector protects your sizable investment in top-of-the-line portable Digital Radiography equipment, providing efficient and accurate weight-bearing X-rays of feet (AP view).To use, simply place the DR Panel Protector over a portable DR panel that is positioned on the floor. Non-slip rubber grips keep the protector in place on hard flooring.Patients can step safely onto the DR Panel Protector with as much weight as needed to obtain the desired image.
This innovative DR Panel Protector allows user to take weight-bearing x-rays of feet (AP view). Simply position the DR panel on the floor, then place the unit over it. The Protector works with most DR and CR systems including those offered by Canon, Siemens, GE Healthcare, Philips, Shimadzu, Quantum, and Trixell.
- Radiolucent faceplate
- High-impact-resistant polycarbonate faceplate
- 500 lb or 750 lb weight capacity
- Nonslip rubber floor grips
- Nonporous polyethylene and polycarbonate are easy to clean
- Frame is notched to accommodate the cable connection from the digital DR system to the host panel
Weight: 14 lbs
Dimensions: 24x24x4 in
Brand: Clear Image Devices
Weight Capacity: 500 lbs